Coaching and Consulting
Healing is collective.
Hello and welcome! My name is Channdika. I am a trauma informed, compassion based and healing centered anti-oppression Life Coach and Educational Consultant.
I support BI&PoC and White Allies/Accomplices/Co-conspirators who want to disrupt various parts of their internalized colonialism, as part of their individual healing and their collective, community building efforts.
This includes providing one on one support with:
- Identity Exploration
- Goal Setting
- Problem Solving
- Decolonial Professional Development
- Fertility/Infertility Journeys
- Raising inclusive, justice oriented children
Sliding Scale pricing is available to Black Folks & other People of Colour who require this support.
Services are offered to Indigenous folks of Turtle Island at no cost (inclusive of Afro-indigenous folks and people of the annexed Hawaiian islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the US Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa and Puerto Rico).
Services are offered to survivors of South Asian caste-based violence and oppression at no cost.
I work 1 on 1 with folks who are:
- practicing decolonial identity development,
- seeking to disrupt various facets of their internalized colonialism, including, but not limited to, racialized and gendered oppressions
- navigating fertility/infertility journeys and chronic health conditions experienced by menstruators
- Navigating challenging dynamics in workspaces
I work with organizations that are:
- seeking to create equitable, trauma informed spaces for the safety of their most marginalized members,
- in pursuit of developing decolonial organizational practices
- seeking to create greater cohesiveness with team members from a place of inclusivity, and with a focus on appreciating differences
I support individuals who are:
- seeking to disrupt colonial structures within their respective industries and wellness spaces